Lunch today was an egg white scramble with onions, minced garlic, spinach, tomato, turkey, salt, and pepper.
- “Food is enjoyable”
- “I deserve to fuel my body”
- “I am good enough”
- “Everybody has different shapes and sizes”
- “I can trust my body with the food i take in”
- “Restricting my intake slows down my metabolism”
- “Full recovery means allowing my body to eat what it needs”
I created these with the help of one of my therapists
Photo reblogged from with 4,014 notes
Pomegranate seeds <3.
Photo reblogged from with 1,197 notes
Follow for motivating fitspo posts, following back similar!
An amazing thing happens when you get honest with yourself and start doing what you love, what makes you happy. Your life literally slows down. You stop wishing for the weekend. You stop merely looking forward to special events. You begin to live in each moment and you start feeling like a human being. You just ride the wave that is life, with this feeling of contentment and joy. You move fluidly, steadily, calm and grateful. A veil is lifted, and a whole new perspective is born.
Health blog (:
Page 1 of 203